We aim to minimise the impact of a building on the environment by reducing its carbon emissions and general energy consumption.
Working with low carbon consultants, our engineers can advise you on how renewable energy can be successfully integrated and balanced with the best and most appropriate systems, taking into consideration the economical impact and life cycle costing, installation practicability, and of course local and national legislation.
KHites has extensive experience in the following:
- Biomass heating & fuel storage
- Carbon emission calculations for new & existing buildings
- Combined heat & power (CHP) including bio-fuel systems
- Energy strategies report – feasibility, scheme & detailed design
- Ground & air source heating & cooling
- Photo voltaic solar energy collectors
- Renewable energy building integration
- Renewable energy calculations for code for sustainable homes
- Renewable energy evaluations for planning applications
- Renewable energy systems design & specification
- Technology cost report, payback analysis & feasibility studies